Train the Trainer Training
The trainers train the staff. But who trains the trainers?
This intensive programme works on increasing skills and confidence, whilst also looking at how to create a dynamic training environment.
This is a great way to top up even the best of training skills.
Train The Trainer Objectives
- An Understanding of Group Dynamics
- The Ability to Identify Personal Issues
- Working with Strong Feelings
- Handling Cynicism, Fear and Resistance
- Personalising the Work By Example
- Working Outside the Scope Of The Plan
- Creating a Dynamic Programme
- Letting a Difficult Participant Win
- Creating Energy in The Training Room
- Role-Play Management Skills
- Using Your Foolish Self to Advantage
- Using Your Personality as a Tool
Training Exceptional Trainers
Our work is designed to develop or refresh the professional trainer’s ability to run exciting and effective training programmes.
Not surprisingly, training professionals spend a substantial proportion of their time training others.
When trainers themselves receive training, it is usually aimed at familiarising them with the specifics of a new or revised module or programme.
But what about a trainers’ ability, confidence and motivation to deliver those training programmes effectively?
What do the trainers get to help them kindle their creative spark?
We tailor train the trainer programmes to your specific training needs.
We always include material which will enhance the trainer’s ability, confidence and motivation by developing and refreshing essential training skills.